Thursday 24 June 2010

A pretty slow day

I was out most of the day today, and I got back pretty exhausted. So unfortunately I had only about 30 minutes with the kittens before I seriously had to get some sleep.

It was hard getting some photos today, as both were play-fighting quite a bit. Seriously - it was the Kitten equivalent of Street Fighter in the living room today. Baron seems to have quit his drop-attacks after he missed and fell off the sofa while trying to jump on Ruby. She has a habit of grabbing Baron's leg and pulling him down.

Both were just playing though - they were snuggled up when I left them. Just as well - they were moving so fast, my camera could hardly keep up!


Here, the two of them are sitting down, pondering their next move. Ruby is above Baron at this point (about 6 seconds).


When Baron saw the camera, he was fascinated. Gave me time to snap a picture of him.


After a while, Ruby went and laid down in their bed. I managed to get a picture of her before she dashed off again. Which she did in 30 seconds time.

You may have noticed the pictures look different today. I used my Digital Point-and-shoot camera today to take the photos instead of my iPhone. Hopefully once I dig out my DSLR the quality will be sixty times better.

No comments:

Post a Comment